I was blessed to work on a number of amazing games nominated this year, published by Free League Publishing, Gun Metal Games, Mindjammer Press, and Modiphius. It is such an honor to be able to celebrate alongside these wonderful creative teams. I am so thankful for the freelance opportunities I have had and the friendships I have made. I look forward to seeing many of them at Gen Con this year and being able to celebrate in person.
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Terrors of the Secret War by Modiphius
- Nominated for Best Art (Cover) and Best Monster/Adversary
- Interface Zero 2.0: Full Metal Cyberpunk by Gun Metal Games
- Nominated for Best Art (Interior)
- Mindjammer by Modiphius and Mindjammer Press
- Nominated for Best Rules and Product of the Year
- MUTANT: Year Zero by Modiphius and Free League Publishing
- Nominated for Best Art (Cover), Best Cartography, Best Game, Best Rules, Best Setting, and Product of the Year
ENnies evening is going to be an enjoyable time celebrating with friends in the game industry made extra special knowing I was involved in some of the nominees. How do you feel when projects you work on are nominated or win awards? Are you excited for the publisher and the team you worked with?