I was blessed to work on a number of amazing games nominated this year, published by Chaosium, Intellistories, and Son of Oak Game Studio. It is such an honor to be able to celebrate alongside these wonderful creative teams. I am so thankful for the freelance opportunities I have had and the friendships I have made. I look forward to seeing many of them at Gen Con this year and being able to celebrate in person.
- City of Mist by Son of Oak Game Studio
- Nominated for Best Art, Interior
- Down Darker Trails by Chaosium
- Nominated for Best Art, Cover and Best Monster/Adversary
- Reign of Terror by Chaosium
- Nominated for Best Supplement
- Seven Worlds by Intellistories
- Nominated for Best Adventure
Please VOTE for your favorite nominees, perhaps books I have worked on are in that list for you.
How do you feel when projects you work on are nominated or win awards? Are you excited for the publisher and the creative team you worked with?